Using Chromecast? Loving the experience? Oh, we love it too.
Chromecast is probably one of the best devices we have right now because it makes streaming and watching our favorite movies so much fun. It is super easy to setup and use. The fact that it is also super portable makes it a must-have. We would give Google 10/10 for coming up with this genius invention!
How to Change Time on Chromecast?
However, we would suggest you understand this device properly to make the most out of it. There are a few seemingly small things that can end up bothering you if you do not know how to fix them. One such thing is changing the time on Chromecast.
Sometimes it so happens that the time on our Chromecast is backward or just completely off. Thankfully, the solution to this is very simple! Just follow the steps below:
- Open your Google Home app.
- Go to Devices.
- Here you will need to go to the menu (3 dots).
- Click on settings and scroll to Time Zone.
- Choose the right time zone here, and you are set. The app will automatically adjust the time according to the time zone.
Note: You can also choose whether you want the time to be in 12-hour format or 24-hour format. Choose whatever you prefer and save.
You can also use the Chromecast App directly and change the time. Let’s see how to do that:
Turn the TV and the Chromecast device on.
- If it is a new device, begin by setting it up. This process is easy, and you can blindly follow the steps in the Chromecast manual.
- Install the Chromecast app now and start it.
- Select the device. It will usually have a unique name (Chromecast followed by a number)
- Once you select, go to the Device Information page and navigate to time format.
- Adjust the time and you are good to go!
Either of the two methods can help you change Chromecast time. It is a very simple process that doesn’t take much effort either. If you are still running into difficulties, though, we suggest you talk to the Google Chromecast customer care executives and have them help you.
Do you know of any other method to change the Chromecast time? Did you try anything else that worked? Do let us know in Comments!